Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Get Back to Basic's Photos

Looks like I missed the 12th but that was the day that I started back to volleyball again after Christmas break so it was a pretty busy day!! Felt good to exercise again!
Part of my Back to Basic's program is definately drinking more water...I love water, it's my drink of choice over just about anything!!!! The 13th's picture is of my beloved water bottle...and some chapstick cuz it's tres important, too this time of year! ;)



The 14th was a GOOD mail day!! Being a scrapbooker, it's always a good day when a pizza box arrives that doesn't have pizza in it but yummy goodies for me to play with...when a pizza box AND a boot size box arrives, it's a darn GOOD day!!!!!!!!



Another Back to Basic's photo for the 15th(I'm detecting a theme here.....) of a yummy apple, don't those rich shades of red just make you want to take a bite??



We love candles at our house and go through one of these candle jars every month or so...as you can see, it's almost time to replace this one, too!!! To say farewell on the 16th I took this photo...can't you just smell it now?



Friday night, the 17th, it was all about relaxation at my place...busy week, long days, long nights at volleyball...I deserved a glass of vino...I did add grapes though, that makes it healthy, right?



And finally today, January 18th, we went ice fishing. It was my first time at the shack this year and I didn't catch a darn thing but the scenery was gorgeous and the shack was filled with great friends...and even a pizza!!!



That's all for now, I hope to get out and play some more with my camera tomorrow so maybe I'll get to update 2 days in a row!!!

Happy Snapping!!!!

No comments: