Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catch Up Day...

So, to catch up...I've been doing a lot of scrapping this week while I've been on vacation...pretty much a layout a day, I'm so happy with that!!! I'm almost caught up on DT stuff and even scrapped a few just for ME! I love that feeling!!!!
I thought it only fitting that I show a bit of creative chaos...the mess of my desk after I finish a layout...this is my "work space" on Friday...who'd believe I could create in that mess...I not only did but I love Friday's layout! :)



On Saturday, I took a picture of my favorite storage solution...my Making Memories Carousel. Love it!!!!



And lastly, even though I've been sick as a sweet puppy (HA!) for the last week tomorrow, Monday, marks the Get Back to Basics for me, health wise...eating right, exercising and all round getting healthy...I'm very much looking forward to it!!!!



No comments: