Monday, April 23, 2007

Punta Cana Pictures

Just a few photos from Punta Cana...sure wish I could've taken that photography course before I left...me and Belle had a rough time with some of the photos.

This one has a coffee cream script applied, really cool effect!!! Original on the bottom!!



************************************

Here are some random scenery photos from around the resort:

Sunset


***************************************************


Under a palm tree looking up

*****************************************
Beach Bar and washroom - very rustic



***********************************************************


That's all for now, folks, Blogger is VERY slow and the pictures are large, I'll upload more as the week goes by...keep you all in suspense for new photos! ;)

2 comments:

MelB said...

Love your pics!!! You really did have a wonderful time!!

BTW- you lookin pretty hot!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Great pics Julie!!!! My fav is the one taken of the palm tree looking up... great shot! I bet you had a blast! TFS!